The traditional guacamoles with a new twist.
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- The juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed - optional
- Salt to taste
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Mojo Picón Coriander & Jalapeño.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Use a spoon to extract the pulp from the avocado.
- Place it in a large bowl, add the lemon juice, and crush them to obtain a puree. You can leave small pieces to give a little consistency.
- Add the chopped onion, crushed garlic, tomato, a pinch of salt and mojo de coriander & jalapeños to taste.
- Mix well and serve with tortilla chips.
Que lo disfrutes.