These delicious and healthy baked caulliflower wings are a must try! They're gorgeously seasoned and combined with panko breadcrumbs to give a crunchy coating, leaving you wanting more...
It's a perfect sharing dish or to keep all to yourself. We promise you'll love it.
Serves: 1 - 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large cauliflower
- 150g plain flour
- 300m unsweetened plant-based milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 1⁄2 tsp salt.
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper.
- 100g panko breadcrumbs.
- 120g dairy-free butter.
- 200g mojo ketchup
- 110g vegan mayo.
- 70g Mojo chipotle.
Preheat oven to 180ºC/gas mark 4 and line two baking trays.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and separate the stem into bite-size pieces.
- Put the flour, plant-based milk and all the spices and seasoning into a bowl and whisk into a batter.
- Put the panko breadcrumbs into another bowl and rub together with your fingers to create fine breadcrumbs.
- Put the cauliflower into the batter, making sure it's all covered
- Then put the cauliflower in the breadcrumbs, making sure it's well coated
- Place the cauliflower onto the lined baking tray and baked for approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the dairy-free butter, then stir in the mojo ketchup.
- After 20 minutes remove the tray from the oven, pour over the mix of mojo ketchup until the cauliflower is fully covered in sauce.
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- To make the dip mix the mojo chipotle and the vegan mayo, then transfer into a serving bowl.
Finally, serve the cauliflower wings while they're still hot with a side helping of the mojo-mayo dipping sauce and enjoy some vegan goodness!