- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed.
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds.
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon.
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 orange.
- 1,5kg Loin pork (or Pork belly), Skin Scored.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Mojo Red Pepper, to serve.
Mix together the garlic, fennel seeds and lemon and orange rind in a bowl to make a paste. Rub all over the pork, pressing it into the cuts in the skin. Season well.
Place the meat in a roasting tin. Roast in a preheated oven, 220ºC (425ºF), Gas Mark 7, for 20 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 180ºC (350ºF), Gas Mark 4, and cook for a further 1 hour until the meat is crisp and cooked through.
Cut the meat into small bite-sized pieces and serve with Mojo Red Pepper.
Que lo disfrutes!!