Hummus Mango & Habanero.
This addictive chickpea dip is worlds better than what you get at the store.
- 400gr can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Mango & Habanero.
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste; optional)
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- In a food processor, puree the chickpeas and garlic with the Mango & Habanero Mojo, lemon juice, tahini (if using) and ¾ teaspoon salt until smooth and creamy. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water as necessary to achieve the desired consistency
- Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.