Crispy salmon marinated in Coriander & Jalapeño Mojo sauce.
- Mojo Coriander & Jalapeño.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- For the most intense flavour we left the salmon marinating overnight in our Coriander&Jalapeño Mojo sauce in the fridge.
- The next day we put some sweet potatoes in the oven, at 180 degrees.
- while we get the salmon ready (more or less 30 min before to put the salmon as well, the time depends on how big the sweet potatoes are). In a hot pan (not oil needed), we placed the salmon skin down for 3 min on medium heat to make it really crispy.
- Then we put some breadcrumbs on top of the salmon and straight into the oven for 10-15 min (also depends on how big the piece of salmon is).
- We wanted to top up the plate with some veggies, so in this case we chose asparagus cooked on the grill just with a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt...and e voilà!
Que lo Disfrutes!!